Trash Talk!



Though I haven't been very regular with posting things here (my apologies for that), I have been writing regularly, be it reports for practical courses or writing emails to Professors or writing/editing for my college magazine. The article attached below is one of the many things I've been working on the last two months during a hectic, online semester!

This article was written for IISER Mohali's student-run magazine Manthan where I represent the Science department. Though this article talks about a relatively simple topic, medical waste generation and its effects during the COVID-19 pandemic, I am confident that a person with no scientific background can understand it. I am proud to be getting into Science Communication and hope to make science accessible to everyone in the near future!

Poster credits - Sapna Krishnakumar

Click the link below to read my article and share your thoughts!

https://manthanmagazine.wordpress.com/2021/05/03/trash-talk-medical-waste-generation-in-covid-times/

Comments